Last Updated: January 21, 2016
1. Personal data will be subject to processing only in accordance to the detailed information included in the page of the website where personal data could be supplied. At present, the only page in which users could supply personal data is the “CONTACT” page, in which, by freely sending an email to SAIF S.p.A. asking for information, users can make available personal information, such as email address.
2. Only data freely supplied by users will be processed.
3. Any personal detail supplied will be available to third parties only if this is necessary to provide the assistance and/or the information, user has requested and will be available to public and private bodies in conformity with current legislation
4. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
5. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
6. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
7. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you according to the relevant Italian law (Decreto legislativo 30 giugno 2003, n. 196). Responsible for personal data treatment is SAIF S.p.A., represented by its President pro tempore to whom every request, communication, or notification in that regards should be directed, at Piazza Rossetti, 5 16129 Genova, Italy or emailed at email@example.com If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will correct it promptly.
9. SAIF S.p.A. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the date indicated on top.